Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pictures that I have missed posting

Dear Reading Public,

I have a folder on my desktop that I put pictures in that I want to post. For some reason there are several really cute pictures in there that I have overlooked posting on the blog, so here they are. I apologize for not sharing these sooner!!

Sincerely,
The Slacker

CHEERLEADERS
Even these ADORABLE cheerleaders couldn't bring the Seahawks a winning season. Sorry guys! But your cheerleaders sure are CUTE!! (9/20/09)






FUTURE CHEFS
During Grandma Shirley and Grandpa John's visit in September they bought the cubs a really cool kitchen. It has all the necessities and even an indoor grill. What more could anyone want?? It has great sound effects and the cubs play with it constantly. (10/3/09)












PDA (Pretty Darn Adorable)
Who could possibly resist these faces????









WE HAVE OUR VERY OWN DOORMAN DOORCUB
Emily, kindly opening the door for me as I was leaving.:

Apparently I wasn't moving fast enough, as she then started pointing at the car. I FEEL the love. Don't let the door hit you in the...well, you know.
(10/20/09)


TWINS
Sometimes it's funny how alike twins are.:
(10/20/09)


KITCHEN HELP
The cubs' kitchen is really helping to pay off in the big kitchen too. Mom loves having help putting the dishes away.
(11/08/09)


HOME IMPROVEMENT
Ladder discovery.:


All the way to the top. Monkeys.
(11/08/09)


BAD DOG
Not sure why, but Emily felt it was necessary to put Husky in time-out. BAD dog.
(12/24/09)

No comments: