Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Soccer tots

On April 16th, I took the cubs to Soccer Tots. My friend Kristi was in town so she went with us to lend a helping hand. The cubs really seemed to like it, as long as they could do their own thing. Each cub wanted their own ball, and they only wanted to kick it up and down the field. They didn't want to sit down, or listen to the coach, or do anything else that they were told to do. They are very stubborn. At least they released some of their energy. I'm happy to report there was only one injury...a busted lip. MINE!! I guess I should have signed a liability waiver for myself too. I was trying to get Zach to sit on his mat, when he leaped up and clocked me in the lip with his extremely hard head. So, first ever soccer experience and first ever busted lip for mom. NICE. Not to mention the grand-scale temper tantrum Zach threw as we were leaving. UGH.


No comments: