A local movie theater has a summer promotion for children...10 movies for $5. It is not for current movies, but for such a reasonable price I thought I would give it a shot. This would be the cubs' first attempt at movie-going, so I didn't know what to expect. This morning's movie was Charlotte's Web and we almost made it through the whole first hour...and I was rather impressed by this. Zach actually did better than Emily. She would not sit down for anything. In fact, she was quite a little nuisance...constantly changing seats, sticking her head in between the seats in front of us (which led to numerous apologies from Mom before I finally gave up), CRUNCHING her snacks, etc. Once she announced that she needed a potty-break, I took that as a good cue to head for the door. Zach was starting to get a little restless at this point, and our little man can only eat so many Ritz crackers. So, overall, our first movie experience was not a total failure.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
At the movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The kid movie experience does get better. We went yesterday, late afternoon/early evening with the kiddos. With the exception of Emma being at first scared of the dark and the volume, they faired rather well this time. It's fun watching them react-sometimes more entertaining than the movie:)
Post a Comment