Friday, July 8, 2011

Photo flashback

I was going through some of our digital photos and found some that I had meant to share and of course, had neglected to do so. Here's a photo flashback for earlier this year.

For Christmas the cubs received their very own sets of golf clubs. Steve was so very excited to take them to the driving range for the very first time.













Emily modeling one of the nightgowns that Great-grandma Betty made for her.



I took Emily to a birthday party held at a gymnastics center (Zach was sick so he stayed home with Daddy.). These are from January but I still can't believe how grown up and tall she looks in these.









We had a horrible snow and ice storm in February and after being stuck inside for three days we finally broke out of the house just to play in the snow.



There's a golf course under there somewhere.:

Our snow angel.:

Looks like someone may have the upper hand.:



Our sweet cubs all dressed up for spring school pictures.




No comments: