Sadly I haven't posted since December and even then it wasn't a post about Christmas. Or Thanksgiving. My post in December was about Halloween. How pathetic. Let's face it, updating the blog crosses my mind often but never seems to get done, no matter how good my intentions may be. I'm sure you are wondering....yes, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving (at Grandma and Grandpa Bear's house) and our Christmas was even more wonderful....we are very blessed with amazing family and friends!! If we jump past January to today, this blog would be all about soccer. You read that right. I am now a "soccer mom". Holy cow, what were we thinking??!!??!! Not only does Steve still work every other weekend (how am I going to manage separate games and separate times?!?), but the cubs are on different teams, although I specifically requested they be placed on a co-ed team (of course). All of our friends are on co-ed teams, but somehow the cubs are not (figures!!). Now my calendar is full of soccer practices and soccer games. I am not lying when I tell you that one week soon the only days I will not be "soccering" will be Sunday and Friday. Five days of soccer. In one week. Someone might want to call to make sure I survive this. I am a little concerned.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, we signed them up for T-ball too. God help me!!
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Joining the ranks of the "soccer mom".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment