Beth Ann and Matt came over last night. We cooked out on the grill and played with the cubs. It has been a month since they were here last, so it's always fun for me to hear how much they think the cubs have changed.
I gave Zach his first bottle of Pediasure yesterday. I figured I had better get that done before his next Nutritionist appt (on Friday) because I know she'll be asking whether he liked it or not. And much to my surprise, I think he liked it. It's 30 cal/oz, and he drank 6.5 oz. Not too shabby for our little man. And even more surprising...he kept it down! So far so good! We're keeping our fingers crossed!
I am going to look into a Gymboree program for the Cubs. I was hoping Steve could attend a free class with us, but with his schedule I think it's going to be impossible. Gymboree offers two classes that I think might interest the cubs:
Family Gymboree: This is a class for families with more than one child. Here, siblings can experience and enjoy the fun and the challenge of the Gymboree environment together--slides, ramps, bridges, tunnels, songs, movement games and our legendary parachute. This mixed-age class supports physical, language and social skills for both of your children.
and
Gymboree: Designed by child development experts, each of our seven levels focus on and support the specific developmental milestone your child is working on at his/her age--from sensory explorations for young babies to cause and effect, two-way communication, "motor planning", imaginary play, to early listening and language skills. Each program level incorporates fundamental, engaging activities that help to build your child's cognitive, social and physical skills.
I think it's important for the cubs to have social interaction with other children, while learning and having fun at the same time. Very cool!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Friends and food
Labels:
friends,
Gymboree,
Z's eating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment