As I'm typing this, I am wishing that I had started this blog sooner. It makes it so much easier to inform our friends and family with the latest Cub updates. The Cubs are growing so fast, and learning so many new things that it is hard to keep track. If only I would have been better at documenting everything.
So, everyone knows that Zach has had some "eating difficulties". He was eating solids, but has recently started refusing everything after just one bite. So this morning when he ate his cereal, I was ecstatic. My mood generally is related to how well Zach eats, so this morning I was in a pretty good mood. This evening I was feeling pretty brave so Steve and I decided to try giving the Cubs some new foods. Today was ground meat and avocado. Emily gobbled up that avocado (she is my child afterall) but didn't care for the meat. Zach on the other hand, took only one bite of the avocado, and forced himself to throw-up the meat. It was a terrifying moment as his little face turned bright red as he was working the meat up and out. I think I have come to accept that this is just how things are going to be with Zach. Every meal is going to be a challenge. We've been to numerous Doctors and nothing has helped. It's been frustrating to say the least, but I always try to remember that things could be worse. Zach is our little miracle cub and we are blessed that he is with us and doing as well as he is.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
My first blog
Labels:
new foods,
Z's eating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment