Daddy bought the cubs an inflatable alligator pool. I knew that Zach would LOVE it! He's a fish. He loves all water. Emily, well, not so much. Our first attempt at introducing her to the alligator was a complete failure. The second time we at least convinced her to stand in the pool. By the third time, it was like we were looking at a different cub. She was sitting and splashing in the pool. It was so fun watching the cubs and their water play!
Checking it out.
A little wary.
Emily preferring to sit this one out.
Zach loves the alligator.
Did I say he loves the alligator?
Emily, well, not so much.
Loving the water.
This is SO much FUN!
A cute pic of the cubs.
There's no way I'm sitting in this.
Our third alligator pool day.
Emily has decided that it's not so bad!
Splish splash!
So much fun!
Our little cub soak and wet. She now loves the pool.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Alligator Alley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment