Thursday, March 11, 2010

Comings and goings

Cub Central has been crazy busy as usual. With preschool, therapy, and playdates there isn't much time for anything else. Naptime is usually a toss-up each day, even though everyone in the house could use a little downtime. We caved and put the rails back up on Emily's crib, so things are going much better in that department. She is no longer waking up at 3 am, thank goodness.

I am still busy in the evenings with my GNOs, the neighborhood Bunco group, and my Mom of Multiples group. I am now the treasurer, so I have a board meeting to attend in addition to the regular monthly meetings. Dad even manages to go golfing almost every Wednesday.

Cubs are doing well. We are finally over the sniffles. We are still rotating through the usual foods...the cubs are reluctant to try new things even though I offer them constantly. Zach actually does a little better than Emily when it comes to trying new things. Who would have believed that I would ever say that Zach is doing better than Emily in regards to eating?!?! Wow, we have come such a long way with our little man. Not long ago we would worry whether he was going to throw up every time he coughed (and he usually did). We are so thankful we have passed over that hurdle.

We are all really looking forward to the spring so we can all enjoy some more outdoor time. This winter has been much colder/wetter than usual and it has been pretty depressing being cooped up for days and days. We are all experiencing cabin fever and are looking forward to some outside play. Bring on the warmth!!

I have a ton of pictures to upload but for some reason I'm having trouble getting them on the blog. I've tried for a few days now with no luck. URGH!! Don't worry, I'll keep trying!

No comments: