I have been having mucho problems trying to get my photos uploaded to the blog. Mucho apologies for the delay, they actually belong to the post from April 6th.
From the firestation tour on March 25th. The cubs aren't looking at the camera, but at least I got them both in the same picture.
The following pictures are from the March 27th Easter Egg Hunt. Keep in mind that Emily was tossing her cookies early the previous morning, and sadly Zach and I were doing the same just hours after the hunt. I think I look pretty awesome in this picture considering the condition I was in just a few hours later. Emily was not too keen about the Easter bunny....I can't imagine why?!?!
Giving mommy a hug!:
She even had a little hug left over for Zach.:
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Finally a few pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment