Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Where are yooooouuuuu??"

I wonder how many times a day I hear this phrase from the cubs. Quite often. For the silliest things. "Socks, where are yoooouuuuu??" "Mommy's car, where are yoooouuuuu??"

I'm sure if my blog could talk, it would say "Heather, where are yoooouuuuu??". Good question. I'm coming and going, here and there...just about everywhere. I have so many fun things to share....pictures from when our family was visiting, the Dallas World Aquarium, our annual Pumpkin Patch photos, Halloween, etc, etc, etc. So, why aren't they on here??? Let's see...the cubs broke my camera in August, and although we quickly replaced it, I have not downloaded a single picture off of it...so that means, no pictures. I really need to get on that. Not quite sure where all the time goes. Oh wait, maybe it's because I spend hours chauffeuring our sweet cubs...to preschool, to the elementary school for speech therapy, to the University for more speech therapy, to swim lessons, to playdates/parties/events...I really am busier now with their social schedules than I ever was working full time. I have not forgotten about my blog, and if there are any faithful blog readers remaining out there, I promise to post some pictures very soon!!

2 comments:

Jenny Henriksen said...

Faithful readers will remain here, no matter what! You just keep being an amazing mommy to the cubs and all will work out. Keep your chin up. I for one am always cheering for you and your wonderful cubs. Sending you hugs and much love. Hang in there.

Mom said...

Thanks Jenny!! You are my blogging hero! ;)