We had an awesome trip to Seattle in August. We packed in so many activities...a family party, Steve's High School Reunion, trips to the Point Defiance Zoo, Snoqualmie Falls, Pike Place Market, Saltwater State Park...Dad got to play golf and Mom had a spa day. Of course, the best part was the quality family time!!
This was also the cubs' first plane trip and it went remarkably well. I was really dreading it but it ended up going much better than expected. I was incredibly thankful for that!
We took over 1000 pictures on our trip...and although we would love to share them all, I picked some of my favorites!
The view from above:
Em's first plane trip - thumb's up!:
The sports authorities...
Saltwater State Park:
Snoqualmie Falls:
View of Seattle from Alki Beach:
Point Defiance Zoo with Jaxon:
Playing at Jaxon's:
Pike Place Market:
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Seattle trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment