Saturday, April 4, 2009

Birthday Bonanza

Today is a very busy birthday day!

It is my Grandpa's 89th birthday today. We don't get to see my Grandparents very often but we are sending tons of happy birthday wishes Grandpa's way!!
Emily with her Great-Grandpa at Christmas.

Today is also Steve's brother's birthday. We hope he has a wonderful day! Happy Birthday Uncle Craig!!
Emily with her Uncle Craig. We obviously are overdue for a visit with Uncle Craig and Auntie Leslie...this picture is almost a year old. Hint hint.

I normally reserve the birthday announcements for family, otherwise I'd have a birthday announcement almost every day, but we want to wish Matt a happy birthday. We consider him an 'honorary Uncle' to the cubs, afterall he and 'honorary Aunt' Beth Ann got to see our cubs even before I did. Plus Beth Ann works at the Children's Hospital where the cubs spent their very first weeks and helped to keep a watchful eye over our precious little ones. Happy Birthday 'honorary Uncle' Matt! We look forward to celebrating with you!
Emily being sassy with Matt as Beth Ann watches.

No comments: