Greetings reading public!
We are finally back on-line. I had no idea how dependent we were on the Internet. I can't count how many times I said to Steve "Just go look it up on the....wait, never mind". We actually had to crack open a phone book more than once. Glad to know they still make the yellow pages. Glad to know we still know how to use them.
We still have a lot going on here at the newly relocated Cub Central. Please be patient as I try to muddle through my exhausted mind to update the blog and upload pictures when time allows. I'm hoping to have everything updated by Sunday but who knows what else may pop up in the meantime.
We are glad to be back and are happy we still have an interested reading public. Just "bear" with us for a few more days!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Cub Central is back on-line
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment