Friday, April 26, 2013

My son is a sports addict.

Not sure how it happened that he is an addict at age 5, but he is. Addicted. I can't tell you how many reruns of the 2012 Crossfit competition I have been subjected to. I can't tell you how many mornings his (whiney) little voice wakes me up by asking, "Mom, can we watch sports?". At 5 am. Doesn't really matter...as long as a sporting event is on TV the cub is happy. Last few mornings we have watched college football. This morning was tennis. Now he's watching the NFL Draft. He has declared his 3 favorite teams this year, in the following order, Seattle Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals, and the Dallas Cowboys. Will be interesting to see what he chooses next. PS...in addition to watching, he also commentates. The entire game. Every game. Constantly. I need ear plugs. But I love his enthusiasm. :)

No comments: