I have the bestestest husband in the whole world! He has arranged for me to go on a trip to VEGAS in mid-August!! Cub-free and husband-free....just a weekend with a girlfriend for a little fun and pampering. And an even bigger bonus is that Steve will be taking on the cubs for the weekend by himself, without any help. He'll get a chance to see what my days are like. Contrary to belief, it's not all about sitting on the couch eating Bon-bons. Plus, he'll get some very precious cub bonding time. The cubs are at a point right now that they are really fun to play with, so this will be good for all three of them. And though I know I will miss them terribly, it's really good for Mom to get a break too.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
I have the bestestest husband...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment