Sunday, June 29, 2008

A quick update before bed

It's late on Sunday night (yes, we consider 9:30 late around here) and I know that I had better post an update because I probably won't get a chance tomorrow. The last few days have been pretty typical for Cub Central. Here is a quick run down of the past week's events, in no particular order: Zach is walking more and Emily has now started walking backwards (How stinking cute is that?!?!?). Zach's eating has been acceptable. He isn't eating as much, but he is managing to keep down what he's eating, so we'll take what we can get. I am still working on getting him to take the stupid sippy cup. I even bought one with a straw, but he just chews on that one too. The cubs babble like crazy. I can't understand a single thing, but I'm really starting to believe that they have their own "twin" language. They "talk" back and forth to each other constantly, and I just know they are planning their next adventure. It's a conspiracy! Steve is totally convinced that Emily said "daddy" when he got home on Friday. I was on the phone at the time, so while I can't confirm that it was a true "daddy", I will admit that it sounded pretty close to it. However, it wasn't "mommy", so that's all we're going to say about that. We have a busy week ahead of us. Zach has an OT appointment on Tuesday, we have a dinner date with Matt and Beth Ann on Thursday, and Grandma and Grandpa Bear are coming on Friday! The fun never stops here at Cub Central!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the 4th with the family. Let Grandpa Bear and Grandma Bear we send them our regards. Wish we could join you but our thoughts will be with you.