Two little monkeys:
Another little monkey:
Not much to report this week. Zach is still having tons of issues with keeping his food down, much to Mommy's dismay. We were doing so well and now we have reverted back to tossing our lunch every day (and/or breakfast and/or dinner). We are going to restart his Mylanta to see if that might help. We also have a call into his Gastro doc to see about doing the swallow study. We're pretty much at our wits end and don't know what to do to help him. According to Mom's unreliable bathroom scale he has lost almost a pound this month, so I'm praying that my scale really is unreliable.
Our precious little miracle cubs:
Emily has been doing great. Mom gave up some of her control issues and let Emily spoon feed herself. I was amazed at how well she did. She needed some occasional help reloading her spoon, but other than that, I'd say it was a success. Mom even took some pictures. We are very proud!
Emily had her first face-plant (nose dive off the couch) on Monday. Poor thing now has a pretty little bruise above her right eye to show for it. It didn't keep her from climbing back up on the couch for another try though.
Zach is constantly walking around saying "I". I have reminded him that there is no 'i' in team, but Steve said there is an 'i' in twins. He is now our self-absorbed little man. "I....I....I"
He also loves making "fish lips" right now and he looks so cute when he does it! Such a funny little man.
Fish lips:
We didn't get any rain from Hurricane Gustav. It's been such a dry year and our little yard sure shows it. It should be lush and green by the looks of our water bill though. YIKES!
The cubs are enjoying a Handy Manny DVD from Grandma Shirley, so now they are glued to the TV and it gives Mom a free minute to catch up on blogging. Thanks Grandma Shirley! Otherwise, this blog might not have happened. I'm very busy these days trying to catch flying cubs! It's always a circus here at Cub Central!
Zach taking a break while playing with Dad:
Friday, September 5, 2008
Me, myself and "I...I....I"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment