Saturday, October 18, 2008

Runny noses, nagging coughs and pretty flowers!

Most of this week has been all about runny noses and nagging coughs. I can't wait for this to end. Both cubs are sick but we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Appetites are returning and energy levels are rising. All except for mine...I'm wiped out!

Wednesday was GNO (girls' night out) with the girls from THC. It was nice to get out of the house. My LCMOMs group was having happy hour at Uncle Julios the night before but I wasn't really feeling social enough to go, so Wednesday's night out was a welcomed event after moping around all day. When I returned home there was a pretty bouquet of flowers waiting for me from Emily and Zach (courtesy of Grandma Shirley and Grandpa John). What a nice way to end my day, and they are my favorite color too!



No comments: