I can really tell that little girls mature faster than little boys. Emily is so smart. She listens and understands (for the most part). If you ask her to go get something, she'll go get it. If you ask her to hand you something, she will. When it's time to put the toys away, she puts them all away, and she even knows which ones can stay out. She doesn't miss a thing. She has a radar lock on the remote control 24 hours a day. She's very smart. The girl gets it. And then there's Zach. Bless his heart. I think he's going to have to get by on his good looks. He's just kind of happy-go-lucky. He doesn't follow directions, and his listening skills pretty much stink. Although I believe that he is very smart in a different way. He's crafty and analytical. He figures things out. He just doesn't really excel in the listening department. He is just like his dad...he has overly selective hearing. I blame it on the Y chromosome.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment