Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday -- What a busy day!

Today has been packed full of stuff!
I woke up bright and early and drove to Matt and Beth Ann's before the sun came up. They were participating in their community garage sale and I volunteered to help set up. It was the least I could do after everything they have done for us. Beth Ann and I hit some of the sales and I scored a few things for the cubs. Thanks to Beth Ann's negotiating skills I even bought a pack-and-play for an amount I was willing to spend, which was the one thing I was looking for.

I then rushed home so we could all go to the JSF Fall Festival. We had a good time. The cubs ran around and were exhausted by lunch time. I really enjoyed meeting some of the people that Steve works with. It's really nice to finally be able to put faces with all of the names.




After the festival, we had an appointment with the "sound guy" to discuss the phone, television, speaker drops and surround sound locations. Whew. The cubs were pretty impatient while we were doing this. I guess they were pretty tired of sitting in their stroller, and they weren't shy in telling us about it.

We then took the cubs to the park. They needed to burn off some more energy after spending much of the day in strollers and car seats. Zach LOVED the slide. Emily, well, not so much. We still got some cute pictures though.















No comments: