Daddy was off on Saturday and we went Bonkers! Wait, I meant we went to Going Bonkers! What a cool place! There are two huge jungle gyms, one for toddlers ages 3 and under, and one for ages 4 to 104, so even Mom and Dad could play. Our over-achievers tackled both. There is a second floor that we didn't even get to, so we'll have to check that out on another visit. I definitely see us having a birthday party here! Dad even managed to get some pictures of us having fun!
If you are looking for the cubs in these first two pictures, please stop wasting your time. These are just to give you an idea of how BIG this place is.
Now to the cub photos! The cubs having fun at Going Bonkers:
Monday, February 9, 2009
Going Bonkers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the new picture! Well I love all the pics because the cubs are sooo CUTE:) Looks like you have been very busy. I'll have to finish catchng up tonight, but I needed to take a quick peek to see how you all were doing.
Post a Comment