I manage to get one cub feeling better just in time for the other to get sick. Emily has been running a fever since Sunday night. I took her to the Doctor on Monday morning only for them to tell me they can't see any infection in her ears, nose or throat. I guess I should be thankful, but no antibiotics and a persistent fever makes for an unhappy little girl and a very tired Mommy. Exhausting.
The weather isn't helping. It's been mostly rainy and damp. The sun finally came out today but the wind was bitterly cold. We're expecting snow tomorrow night. What an unusual winter we are having. Three snow days in December and a stretch of below freezing temperatures for a straight 53 hours is very rare for Texas. FOR A REASON!!! WE DON'T LIKE COLD WEATHER HERE!!! We like our warmth and sunshine and we want it back!!!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Bah humbug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are welcome to pack you bags and head north to Renton, WA where we are enjoying temperatures in the 50's or higher. Feels like spring here.
Post a Comment