Before the cubs got sick, I was treated by my sweet husband to a nice, peaceful trip to the spa for a Hot Stone massage. It was wonderful, but it really felt the shortest 80 minutes of my life. I could have stayed there all day. When I returned home, I was surprised to see Emily's crib turned back into the toddler bed. WHAT??? So here we go with Round 3. It seems to be going a little better this time. Here we are 10 days later, and she still manages to sleep most of the night in her own room. She does wake up earlier than usual and comes in bright and early to wake join me. Yesterday she came in our room at 6am with the TV remote in hand. She often hears Steve leave and it takes me a while to get her back to bed. Nap time is still a toss up...some days go better than others. Her being sick has made it a little more difficult because she wants to be held which means she doesn't want to be alone in her room, so having free reign is really appealing to her right now...not so much to me. Steve mentioned moving Zach to a toddler bed. I almost fainted at the thought. I'm definitely not in a hurry to have both cubs free yet. He hasn't crawled out of his crib once, so I'm pretty convinced that he is perfectly happy there. For now.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Flashback
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment