Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Starting February off with a bang....

...of antibiotics! Yippee! Poor Z-man has come down with an ear infection. WHAT a bummer!! So I kept both cubs home from preschool on Monday and speech on Tuesday. Tomorrow Emily can go to school and I will have to keep Zach home until his fever goes down, so hopefully the antibiotics will kick in quickly. I'm just praying that Emily doesn't get it too.

Z still loves the alphabet, except that he won't say "H", instead he just repeats the "G". He spells his name Z-A-C-G. Oops. Oh well, hopefully he'll figure it out soon.

Emily is doing great. Every day is something new. She's very big into giving hugs, even to her brother. So sweet, even though Zach doesn't like it much. Bath time is still going really well. They LOVE LOVE LOVE baths. They are practicing putting their heads in the water which will be great when it warms up enough to go to the pool. Splish splash!!

We haven't taken many pictures lately, I guess we're in a down swing. With everyone being sick lately I don't think we've felt in the picture-taking mood. I'm sure that will change soon...waiting for Spring to get here! Outdoor pictures are way more fun!!

No comments: