It's interesting how people always comment on twins. Steve and I got pretty used to it when the cubs were infants. It always seemed like we were our own traveling circus....people always had to stop us and remark on the cubs..."Oh look, twins!".
When the cubs were around a year that changed to "Oh, are they twins?", which was understandable since Emily outweighed Zach by 3 or 4 pounds.
Now that there is 5 to 6 pounds difference I get "Wow, you had them really close together!", to which my response is always "yes, two minutes". Then they always respond "Oh, they're twins?" or "They don't look like twins." **SIGH** Do people always have to comment? Yes, they are twins and yes, one eats much better than the other. Why do I always have to explain this to people, complete strangers no less? It's not really any of their business why my twins don't look like twins. Just smile, keep walking, and keep your comments to yourself.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Cub progression
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for the comments on my blog! Your twins are cutie pies!
Liz M
www.micropreemies.com
Post a Comment