Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Emily doesn't like shoes, socks, or bows

So Zach got to have his picture taken in his new room and I'm sure everyone wants to know why Emily didn't get her picture taken too. Well, she decided that shoes and socks weren't necessary so she didn't get to go inside. She takes her shoes and socks off as soon as she can. I don't even know why I bother putting them on her when we go out. As soon as she is in her carseat, off come the shoes and socks. She also doesn't like her hair bows. I think she looks downright adorable with a bow. Might I add, she even looks like a girl with a bow. She doesn't care.



A little better with the bow, at least there are no tears here. Of course, it wasn't in for very long. She better get used to them. I just ordered more in 27 different colors...hee hee!

1 comment:

susanigan's said...

The bows are so cute. And she looked like a little girl before, too! My cousin just had her daughter last week. I had so much fun shopping for girl stuff. It makes me wish I had a little girl...some day.