Monday, January 5, 2009

All the cubs at the zoo.

On Friday we took the cubs to the zoo. It was a beautiful day and I was looking forward to it. Steve took them while I was in Las Vegas, but this was my first time to go with them, and I couldn't wait to see the excitement on their little faces. Yeah, maybe next time. We didn't get much reaction at all. Nada. Zilch. The closest thing to a reaction was Emily clutching Daddy's shirt until her little knuckles turned white. She was afraid of everything. Zach couldn't have cared less. I tried to point out animals to him and he was always looking over my shoulder at something else. **SIGH** At least we got some good pics of some of Mommy's and Daddy's favorite animals:

The bald eagle:














Someone else's monkeys (not ours, although I see a little resemblance):














Tiger and cubs:













Momma Lion and her four cubs (God bless her):













Our cubs, all tuckered out after their exciting trip to the zoo:

No comments: