Not much has been happening lately here at Cub Central. Dad has been working, Mom is STILL trying to unpack when time allows, and the Cubs have been going wild. Nothing out of the ordinary, just taking it day by day. Even picture taking has been slow. One of my favorite parts of this blog is to share cute pictures of the cubs with everyone, but we haven't even been doing that lately. Maybe it's the Texas heat.
The cubs have been suffering with some allergy issues so they have been a little fussier than usual but that hasn't slowed them down very much. We've gone to Paradise Pond a few times. I also took the Cubs to McDonalds and let them play in the indoor playground, and amazingly, they did a really good job. They even ate at a table like big kids. Mom was very impressed. Of course they showed their gratitude by NOT taking a nap that day. UGH!
September is going to be packed with things to do. Both sets of grandparents will be visiting (at different times) and we are very excited about that. Preschool will be starting (two days per week -- Mommy is VERY excited about that). The Cubs will also be participating in a speech program at TWU twice per week as well. I think I am WAY busier as a stay-at-home mom than when I was working 50 hours per week. WHEW!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Slow goings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment