I look at Emily's pictures and wonder when will the orange nose go away?? She makes Frosty's carrot nose look pale. Why is practically every Gerber's food (with the exception of fruits) orange? Chicken noodle, mixed veggies, turkey and vegetables, veggie beef....ALL ORANGE!! Does everything have to be made with carrots? YIKES! Poor baby girl. Until we make the transition to big people food, there will be plenty more orange nose pictures to come. Speaking of big people food, today she actually seemed to like the smashed banana. Previously we would get a funny face, now she gobbled it right up. She also had one of the Gerber Graduates -- beef ravioli...she seemed to like that too.
All Emily wants is her two front teeth. SERIOUSLY! I'm a little concerned that Emily is getting two teeth coming in on the top, but they aren't the ones in the middle. Where are her middle teeth? Is it normal for the ones on the side to come in first? We may have a snaggletooth on our hands. And to make matters worse, Zach has a tooth coming in on the top too, and it's not one of the middle ones either. I'm having very bad mental images of my cubs in overalls, picking at their teeth with straw, spitting and calling each other Bubba. I can hear the redneck jokes now, "you know you're a redneck when...."
Emily's orange nose and drool from her snaggleteeth coming in.
Zach's eating is unpredictable. It's like the weather. Several really good days, with a few bad thrown in. Right now, we're in the bad. A few spit-ups, and total pickiness on what he wants. The solids aren't a favorite right now. Maybe he's getting too much formula....who knows??? Tomorrow will be the opposite of today, you just never know. Steve and I have both commented that he feels heavier, but when I weigh him on my home scale there isn't much change. Stupid scale.
I do have to share that Steve made dinner for us last night. Move over Gordon Ramsey....shrimp and scallops with risotto. YUM! I could certainly get used to this!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Orange nose and snaggletooth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment