I'm in trouble because I didn't write about Emily's first steps. Apparently she took three steps on Sunday. The reason I did not write about it was because I did not see it. No videotape, just Daddy's word. So, via second-hand information, our little Emily bear took her first steps. Still, just to egg on the competition, Zach took five. For once, Emily has a little catching up to do.
We did a tooth check tonight. Emily now has two bottom teeth and four top teeth. Little man has his two bottom teeth and three top teeth cutting through. He has been incredibly fussy today, so I imagine it's because he's hurting a bit. So with a friendly proactive dose of Tylenol, I'm hoping we all get some sleep tonight.
Last night was girl's night out with my LCMOM group (Mom of Multiples). We met for dinner at The Melting Pot. Yum! What can be better than good conversation, cheese fondue, wine and chocolate?! And it's always nice to come home and find the cubs sleeping soundly in their beds.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Steps, teeth and cheese
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment