Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Zach's latest appointment

Zach saw the Nutritionist today and I am excited to report good results. He now weighs a respectable 18 lbs 9.8 oz (he gained 8.5 oz in 11 days). This puts him in the 3.16 percentile. His height did not change (28 3/4"), so he is now in the 17.35 percentile. She did give us some Duocal to put in his food if I think he can tolerate it. Right now I don't want to mess with anything because he's doing pretty well. We've gone 10 days so far without any "eruptions". I am still continuing with the half and half (half formula/half Vitamin D milk). She did warn me that he may not show any weight gain at his next visit since he is starting to walk. He'll burn more calories, so it is not unusual to even have a slight loss. I am hoping that he'll prove her wrong! Today little man gets a big thumbs up!

No comments: