I can't believe it! We made it through a Temper-Tantrum Tuesday almost temper-tantrum free. Today was actually a very good day. Zach woke up early again, but managed to talk himself back to sleep, and then I finally woke him up at 8:30. It set his nap-time back a little bit, but he still surprisingly managed to get a decent nap in. Emily also took in a good amount of sleep today. They must be going through a growth spurt.
The cubs jabber all the time, but so far I haven't been able to make anything out of it. It may have been my imagination, but I think Emily may have said her first word (besides mama and dada) while we were playing today. It was......drum roll, please......"kitty". After she said it, I asked her where the kitty was, and she stood up and walked over to the couch where Whiskers was napping. So sweet. Whiskers has always had an attachment to Emily ever since we brought the cubs home. When Emily would cry, Whiskers would come out of hiding and sit next to her. She never got too close, she just watched over her. They are big pals now!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Here kitty kitty....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment