After a pretty dismal week, things are finally looking up. It seems that during the night, a UFO hovered over our house, returned my cubs and took back those monsters. Thank you!!!!
So far today has been pretty good. The cubs slept in until 8:30 this morning. I even had to wake Zach up, which is totally unheard of. I did hear him making noise around 6am, but he managed to fall back to sleep. He usually wakes up around 5:30, so this was a very welcomed turn of events. Too bad Steve had to go to work, or else he could have joined us. I'm sure since Steve is off tomorrow, Zach will be waking up at his normal 'pre-roosters' time.
Zach just finished his second bottle of the day. It's the first time since his little bug that he has finished a bottle. I'm very pleased that there wasn't even much of a struggle involved.
The cubs are currently playing right now, laughing and chasing each other around the living room. Music to my ears! I am so glad I was able to return those monsters! It's wonderful having my cubs back!!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Returned to sender
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
y'all let us know when you need help... x0x0x0x0x from Renton
can y'all deal for a year so you can enjoy a vaca in AK?
Zman is looking more and more like daddy when he was younger. Will send you a few of our favorite baby pics of dad soon.
Post a Comment