Sunday, November 16, 2008

It must be a world record...

This past work week I cooked dinner every night. That has got to be some kind of record. I even made three new things...baked ziti, sloppy joes, and thai noodles. We also had roast beef (one of my favorites...and this time I used the crock pot) and homemade pizza. To top that off I even made breakfast this morning...french toast. Steve always makes Sunday morning breakfast but this morning I gave him the day off. Aren't I sweet?? No emergent runs to the hospital for food poisoning so I guess I did ok. Unfortunately Emily is going through a picky food eating stage (hard to believe I know) and she didn't really seem to like any of it. She turned her nose up at the ziti, and the carrots and potatoes from the roast. The thai noodles were way too spicy and I wasn't crazy about the pizza so I didn't subject her to it. The only thing she seemed to like was the sloppy joes. Zach clamped his mouth shut for everything. What a surprise! ***sigh*** Oh well, maybe the Cub Chef will have better luck next week.

P.S. On an unrelated topic, we saw gas for $1.83 today and milk for $2.50/gallon.

No comments: