We had a very busy Saturday. Today we took the circus out of the house. Dad had a rare Saturday off and we planned a big shopping trip. We really weren't planning on buying anything, we were just all anxious to get out of the house and since it was way too cold to play outside we settled on the mall. So that is what we did today. We spent the entire day out of the house with Dad.
We started out before lunch and headed north. We stopped for lunch at Mom's favorite fast food place...Taco Bueno. We decided to try eating in. I was a little worried about how the cubs would behave but they did amazingly well. No fussing at all. I was so impressed. We didn't spend too much time there because I really was worried about pressing our luck. The cubs even had some refried beans. These ARE my cubs afterall.
We then went to check on the homesite. We now have pipes. Woo hoo. This is moving along a little faster than I expected. Right now I am perfectly happy for them to take their time because we still have a house to sell. As soon as this one sells I'll be urging them to hurry things along.
After we checked on the site, we traveled up to Grapevine Mills for a little window shopping. Zach took a nap while Emily did some mall walking. Then we loaded the cubs back in the car so Emily could take her nap. Why they can't take a nap at the same time is beyond me. We then went to Northeast Mall for a little more window shopping. They did play for a while at the indoor playground before we packed up and headed home.
I think the cubs really enjoyed hanging out with Dad and getting out of the house! I had fun hanging out with Dad and getting out of the house too!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
A Saturday spent with Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment