Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Such a slacker!

I pulled up my blog this evening and was amazed that I have not updated it since November 16. What a slacker! How am I supposed to remember all the way back to last week when I'm lucky to remember what I ate for lunch today? I will reference my trusty little calendar and try to update the world on what has been going on with the residents of Cub Central.

Last Tuesday was my LCMOM meeting. I always enjoy getting out and mingling with friends. Kelli and I even went to Manny G's afterwards for some adult conversation over a glass of wine.

Wednesday was my monthly dinner with Jackey and Cathy. This month we chose to go to a Mediterranean restaurant, so we ended up at Hedary's, which serves mainly Lebanese food. I'm really glad we went because I like trying new things, but I'm not sure I would go again, at least not anytime soon. It was definitely different.

Steve and I took Zach back to the GI Doctor on Thursday. He is still having issues with keeping foods down. It is so frustrating because he is finally taking the initiative to put things in his mouth all by himself and then ends up throwing them back up. Over the last few days he has tried some shaved ham and sliced cheese. It is wonderful to watch him put solid foods in his little mouth....FINALLY! Now if we can just figure out a way for him to keep everything down.

No comments: