Saturday, November 15, 2008

Where are they now? Snack craving alert!

I have recently been having cravings for two things I can no longer find:

1. Black Pepper Jack Doritos. I haven't had these since our last trip to New York in 2006. I always look for them in every grocery store I go into but can never seem to find them anywhere. I know they are still made because I saw them in a grocery store advertisement. Seems like a cruel form of torture since they don't even stock them.

2. Mr. Salty stick pretzels. Remember these??? They used to come in a blue box. I loved the fact that they were so thin and crispy. I actually found a close second...Salty Stix made by Shultz Pretzels. I used to buy these in a 3 lb. bag from Garden Ridge. They no longer carry them at the two stores near our house. BOO....HISS!!!

If anyone in the D/FW area has located either the Black Pepper Jack Doritos or the Salty Stix please let me know! I am having a snack craving!!

No comments: