Sometimes the little man amazes me. After our disastrous yesterday he decided to eat some brand new foods today. For lunch he tried some cottage cheese. I was amazed! I don't think he liked it, but he took three or four spoonfuls. He also had some deli-shaved chicken. Way to go Z-man!
After nap time the cubs and I went to the house to pack some more. I had the logistics all planned out on how I was going to get the cubs to and in the car safely without the use of the stroller. Zach is a runner. Perhaps I should say Zach is a sprinter. He is a quick little scamper. If you don't have a firm grip on his hand he will be off and running. VERY SCARY for mommy. So I decided the best way to accomplish getting this done was to put Zach in the car and let him stand in front of his car seat and shut the door before he can escape. Then I take Emily to the other side where I get her all strapped in. After Emily is safely secured, I go back to Zach's side and secure him in his car seat. Perfect plan! I must admit it worked rather well. The impressive part of this, and the reason I am sharing, is that while Zach was standing in front of his car seat all alone, he pulled himself up and crawled in and sat down in his seat all by himself! Mommy was so proud of him!
For dinner Zach tried another new food. A Gerber Graduate macaroni and vegetable something-or-other. It doesn't really matter what it was. What matters is that Zach ate several bites. Then he followed up with some applesauce. In case you weren't counting, that was four "table" foods in one day. Perhaps my 'swallow study scare tactic' is working after all.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Amazing Zach
Labels:
new foods,
Z's eating,
Zach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment