Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Moving day....UGH!!

Cub Central relocated on Saturday. Yippee for apartment living...I was reminded the first night why I hate it. At least it is only temporary. At least it is only temporary. (Yes, I repeat that in my head all day long!) At least it is only temporary. You get the idea.

Matt and Beth Ann were a huge help! Matt helped Steve move some of the furniture while Beth Ann stayed with me to help corral the cubs. Emily still had the lingering effects from her illness/teething and was downright horrible. Unless there was a man in the house. It didn't really matter who...Matt or Daddy...as long as a man was holding her. Beth Ann and I tried as hard as we could to comfort her, but it was just one LONG temper tantrum. I'm just glad I didn't have to endure it by myself. Thanks to Beth Ann for spending the afternoon with us and to Matt for helping us with the move!! We owe you another one!!

No comments: