Yesterday afternoon (around 4:30) we finally received a list of items discovered at inspection that the buyers want repaired. There were only six things and they were all pretty minor, but it extends their right to "walk away" until March 12. UGH.
Also yesterday afternoon I received a call from our builders telling us that they were needing to push back our closing from the end of March to April 10. That wasn't really a problem until I contacted our loan officer to double check our expiration date on the interest rate we locked in on Friday. Our great rate expires on April 4! Figures. So I call the builder to let them know and to see if there was any way we could close by the 4th, so he agreed to shoot for April 3rd. If we can't close by the 4th we'll have to settle for the rate at that time, and who knows what that will be?!
I received our final price addendum over the weekend and it was off by $48,000 dollars. Not to mention that one of my deposits was missing. I kindly sent it back with the correct figures and told them to review it again. I think I need to be medicated. This mess is stressing me out!!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Old house new house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment