Friday, March 27, 2009

Photos of the cutest cubs in the world!

Signal to let Mom know it's time for a diaper change:


Woe is me:


Watching for Daddy:


Daddy's home!!:


I know it's fuzzy, but too cute to not post:


Our little work-horse:


Suffering from cabin fever and wanting to be outdoors:


Our precious little man:


Our future meteorologist. Zach LOVES watching the weather reports:


Rather than using her fork Emily has opted for the full hand-shove technique at lunch time:


So sweet and handsome too!:


He fell asleep in Mommy's arms. I cherish these moments!:


A rare moment. Emily Bear snuggling with Mommy for a little nap:


She even put her arm around my neck! These moments don't happen often enough!:

1 comment:

susanigan's said...

I love photo posts!!...I love reading the others too. They are quickly becoming little kids. Zach looks great...but like Joshua is growing up. And Emily has a bow in every picture except when she is sleeping...such a cutie. And she is quite the helper there moving diapers around. It is not often that Joshua falls asleep with me anymore...but I love when he does.