I put Emily in a casual little dress this morning. Isn't she adorable?
Apparently she didn't like it too much, because during her "naptime" she unsuccessfully tried to take it off.
I'm sure you'll also note her cheesy grin. Every time I aim the camera at her, she squints her eyes (I guess she's anticipating the flash), gives me her toothiest grin, and says "eeeee". She drops everything to give me this look. I'd rather catch her regular and much cuter expressions, but all I'm able to capture is her "eeee" face.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Our little exhibitionist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heheheheheheh-that is so funny! I have the same problem with Henry. He squints and says or happily screams "cheeeeeeeze" and throws back his head so you can't see his entire face. And really Mom, it IS an adorable dress, but we all know how much they(the kids, yours, mine, almost everyones) loves to run around half naked!
She is cute striking a pose in the second picture. We always get a "cheese" face from Joshua too nowadays.
Post a Comment