I am not too proud to admit that I have signed up for parenting classes. They start on April 6th and are on Mondays for 8 weeks. You may be thinking that with my little angels how could I possibly need parenting classes?!...HA! Let's see which of the sessions I need most....
Session 1: Handling Misbehavior Without Breaking a Sweat (This one runs a very close second.)
Session 2: Teaching Kids to Listen...the First Time (Ding Ding Ding...we have a winner!)
Session 3: Avoiding Power Struggles
Session 4: Limits Create Happier Parents, Happier Kids, and Happier Families
Session 5: What to Do When Your Kids Leave you Speechless
I'm looking forward to learning new tactics for dealing with the cubs' temper tantrums and selective hearing. Best of all, it's free! Where do I sign up???
Monday, March 23, 2009
Parenting classes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment