Last Friday afternoon we loaded up the cubs and drove to visit Grandma and Grandpa Bear. The road trip went pretty well but after two and a half hours in the car I was just ready to get there. We played inside for a while (it was too windy to play outside), ate dinner, and put the cubs to bed. On Saturday Grandma and Grandpa Bear cub-sat for us while Steve and I ran some errands. We went to an Estate sale for my Grandparents, had our taxes done (so exciting), and went to lunch at a Chinese restaurant. It was nice to have some time without the cubs tagging along. I think they had a fun time without Mommy and Daddy too. Grandpa Bear let Emily play with a keyboard and I'm sure that entertained her for quite some time. She's quite the little pianist. On Sunday we drove home. It never seems like our visits are long enough. We were really impressed that the cubs slept pretty well in their pack and plays. Much better than our previous visits. Unfortunately they won't be able to sleep in them much longer, the cubs are just growing too fast.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Update from the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Bear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment