I love that Emily is a clever little girl. Her brain is always working. It's only 8:45 and the girl has already been up to no good. I am always very mindful of the two bathrooms that are accessible to the cubs, especially when it comes to having the toilet lids closed. However, I sometimes fail to do this in our master bath because the cubs are rarely in there. I didn't really think too much of it as my little red-headed shadow followed me in as I went to brush my teeth. Until I noticed she was no longer by my side. She was very busy using my favorite makeup brush as a spoon in the big white porcelain mixing bowl commonly known as the toilet. ARGH!!! This is going to be one of THOSE days. Another lesson learned.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Bowls and Spoons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment