Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Emily's first haircut

Emily had her first haircut on Saturday, July 11. We took her to Sweet and Sassy....how appropriate. I'm proud of my little cub. She did a great job sitting in the "big girl" chair. After her cut (mainly just a trim to even out the length in the back) the stylist put her hair in the cutest little piggy tails and even sprayed glitter in her hair. Such a little diva! I wasn't too sure about the glitter, and would have probably told the stylist that we would pass if I were given the chance, but I have to admit, my little sweet and sassy diva looked pretty cute!

I was a little worried, but once Emily got her hands on this little flower sucker, she did very well in the "big girl" chair.

"Sassy Diva" still with her sucker.

Little cub with her dampened fur.

Putting in the piggy tails.

Getting glitterized.

Safe, secure, and sassy in Daddy's arms.

How cute is she???

No comments: