Emily and Zach have discovered Thomas the Tank Engine. For some reason when I turn it on TV, they calm down long enough to watch the entire 30 minute show. So lately I let them watch it when I am trying to cook dinner (if the show doesn't put me to sleep first) and it usually entertains them enough to keep them out of the kitchen. They love the theme song and when I pick up the remote Emily says "Toot toot". Hilarious. So earlier this month I bought the cubs a wooden train set. This is their starter train. Grandpa Bear has already bought them two more elaborate train sets but I know they are not quite ready for such fancy sets yet. They would demolish them in a matter of seconds. My dad had a really awesome train set-up when I was a little girl, so I love them and can't wait until Emily and Zach can appreciate them. Until then, it's the basic wooden Thomas the Train set.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Fans of Thomas the Train
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment