So I am way overdue on this blog, but we did manage to take some cute pictures while at the town's Fourth of July parade. I wish it weren't 172 degrees outside but we did manage to find some cover under a tree.
Mommy's three favorite people:
Check that out, Dad!
Emily's favorite part of the parade. She said "hi" and waved to all of the horses.:
"You think your job stinks?!"...this poor little guy...he followed the horses in the dreadful heat.
Emily in her patriotic dress.:
CHEESE!!!
Making a very important call.:
I was hoping the cubs would be able to stay awake that night to view the fireworks but unfortunately they crashed around 8PM. Lucky for us, we had a tremendous view of the fireworks right from our back porch. Steve and I both had to admit that for a town this size, the fireworks show was VERY impressive. I took a few photos...my camera has a fancy little setting just for fireworks, but everything came out looking a little psychedelic so I'm only going to post this one photo. I'll aim for better pictures next year!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
July 4th; Happy Birthday, America!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment