I have always heard that twins speak their own language. I had my first real lesson in this earlier today. The cubs woke up at 6am. Dreadful. I blindly stumbled to their room, changed their diapers and put them back in their cribs. It was way too early. I went back to my room and tried to get a few more minutes of "shut-eye". Unfortunately the cubs were very busy chattering so I just listened to them on the monitor instead. There was a lot of chattering but not a single word was understandable to me. Not one. Around 7:30 I headed back to their room to start the day. I was shocked at what I found. Lately Emily has been taking off her own diaper. Not shocking to me, I was just really relieved that it was clean (I had just changed it an hour or so before). What shocked me was that she had not only her diaper in her hand, but Zach's diaper too. Two half-naked babies greeted me with big smiles on their faces. Interesting....considering that not once did I hear Emily say "Hey Zach, take off your diaper and hand it to me". Emily also had Zach's pajama bottoms in her crib too. So both cubs managed to wiggle out of their pajama bottoms and take off their diapers, and then Zach turned all his grub over to "the boss". I'm pretty sure I would have made a bee-line to their room if I would have heard anything remotely sounding like "let's strip". I really need lessons in twin speak.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Twin Speak - a proven theory and Mom needs lessons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you think there might be some "monkey see monkey do"?
Post a Comment